Corn has a critical need for phosphorus from germination to the 6-leaf stage, where maximum yield potential is determined. The ALPINE Advantage ensures that the corn seedling has adequate available phosphorus in contact with the seed and roots where it can be easily taken up.
This is especially true in today’s production systems where corn is planted earlier into colder and wetter soils. Side-band starters and broadcast applications may not be available for up to 6 weeks.
Give today’s vigorous corn hybrids the benefit of seed placed ALPINE liquid starter.
For maximum yields and early season plant performance, give your corn crop The ALPINE Advantage.
- Maximizes available phosphorus required for top yields
- Promotes quick, uniform emergence
- Seed safe at recommended rates
- Promotes drier corn at harvest
- Precision placement promotes nutrient efficiency
- Optimizes plant health
- Non-corrosive on planter equipment and tanks
- Clean, easy handling